Brun Pao and Maska
by Dilnawaz Rustomji
- 6 cups flour
- 3 cups lukewarm water
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Butter for greasing bowl and baking sheet.
- Dissolve yeast in the water.
- Mix rest of the ingredients with the yeast.
- Knead dough into a ball until it does not stick on your hand.
- Grease a big bowl and put the dough in it.
- Cover the bowl with towel for an hour and let it rise.
- Punch the dough and knead for 2 minutes.
- Make 12 balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Cover with towel and leave for 1 3/4 hour.
- Place in 450 oven for 10 minutes then reduce the oven to 350 for 1 hr.