4 June, 2013
Cardamom Tea (from cookbook)
Comments : 1 Posted in : Beverage, Health, Recipes on by : Rita
- Milk 1/2 cup (whole or reduced fat)
- Green Cardamom 1
- Tea Leaves 2-4 tsps
- Water 1/2 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Bruise the cardamom and grind the seeds inside into powder.
- Bring to boil milk and water together in a pot.
- Then add tea leaves and ground cardamom.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes and pour the tea through a strainer into a cup of sufficient sugar.
- Pour into another pot and then pour it back until its frothy.
- Serve hot.
Notes: If you don’t want the tea to be strong, boil the tea leaves separately and add to cardamom milk.