22 June, 2013
Chicken Fried Rice & Chilly and Carrot ChickenPosted in : Meats, Recipes, Rice, Side Dish, Soups on by : Rita Tags: Carrot, Chicken
by Ava Hoshang Desai and Nazz B Sethna
- 5-6 Boneless cube shape chicken pieces
- Carrot and capsicum pieces
- Spring onions
- Chopped garlic n ginger
- Long slited chilly
- 1 egg
- 2-3 spoons Chings ManchurianPowder
- ½ spoon soya- sauce
- Salt per taste
- Fry chicken pieces in batter of cornflour, egg, salt, chopped garlic and deep fry.
- In another pan take some oil add chopped garlic, ginger and chilly.
- Then add carrot and white part of spring-onion pieces slightly stir fry, then add fried chicken pieces, Capsicum, soy-sauce, ching’s powder and salt per taste.
- Next add cornflour dissolved in water for slight gravy texture.
- Finally add beaten egg and chopped spring onions ( green part ) and serve hot.
- Add capsicum at the end for crunchy effect.