1 lb Turkey or Chicken minced
1 tbsp. Cumin (Jeera) powder
1 tsp Red chili powder
1 tsp White pepper powder
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 4 tsp
4 tbsp. Cashew nuts(pounded)
5 tbsp Gram flour (besan)
2 tbsp. Ginger, Garlic each (finely chopped)
4 tsp Onions(chopped)
5 tbsp. Green coriander(chopped)
1 tsp Garam masala
Oil for basting
Butter for brushing
3 Lemons (cut into wedges)
1. Whisk the eggs, add cumin powder, red chilli powder, white pepper powder, salt, and oil.
2. Add cashew nuts, gram flour, ginger, garlic, onions, green coriander, and garam masala.
4. Mix well. Divide into 10 equal portions.
5. With wet hands, wrap two portions along each skewer.
6. Keep 2 inch between each portion. Prepare 5 skewers like this.
7. Roast in a moderately hot tandoor or charcoal grill for about 6 minutes until golden brown in color, or roast in a preheated oven at 150°C (300°F) for 8 minutes, basting with oil just once.
8. Remove from skewers and brush with butter.
9. Serve hot, garnished with onion rings and lemon wedges