8 February, 2016
Happy Valentine’s Day !
Here is the simplest recipe for Chocolate Covered Jimmy Strawberries.
Okay, I admit they don’t look as professional as Martha Stewart brand or Edible Arrangements brand, but they are so much fun and low cost/budget to make at home.
- 21 Large Strawberries
- 2 Cups approx, Dark Chocolate pieces (or leftover chocolate)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Chocolate Jimmies
- Wash and dry strawberries with towel.
- Melt chocolate pieces in microwave on 50% power level till soft. Do not over micro. Add butter.
- Dip each strawberry holding the leaf stem into chocolate. Use a spoon to paste chocolate in left out spots.
- Immediately dip into the cup of jimmies and roll around.
- Place stem side down on tray.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Enjoy with Mom.
Here are some photos of the process: