Skip to content
Drumstick Patio (from cookbook)
- Cut n chop drumsticks into 3 inch n tie 2-3 together in its own string n boil with salt.
- In a mixture grind seseme seeds, ground nuts, onion, tomato n fresh ginger garlic n dry red chillies
- In a pan heat oil n cook the above paste along with haldi, salt, chilli pwd, dhaniya jeera n curry pwd. ..
- When it starts getting golden add the coconut milk n cook for few more min.
- Finally add the cooked drumsticks n tamarind paste n give a thorough boil.
- Enjoy with khicri or paratha
- Pan Fried Trout Video