Great Snack and Appetizer by Dolly Contractor
- 1 Lb Okra
- 1 tsp each of turmeric, paprika, salt, pepper, dhana-jeera
- Pinch of garam masala
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 splutter guard for your non-stick pan (optional to prevent a mess)
- Wash, dry Okra thoroughly.
- Cut tall in quarters from top to bottom.
- Add, turmeric, paprika, salt, pepper, dhana-jeera, little garam masala.
- Add corn flour and shake it in the plastic tub with a lid OR a plastic bag to cover ingredients evenly.
- In a big nonstick pot add small amount of oil. Add whole cumin, ginger and garlic and let splutter 🙂
- Add slitted/shaked bhindi while the oil is still hot.
- Cover with the lid, slow the heat, and let it cook until done stirring lightly from time to time that it does not stick.