1 1/2 cup Refined Flour
1 1/2 tbsp Crumbled Mava
3/4 cup Softened Butter
3/4 cup powdered Sugar
5 tbsp Milk Powder
2 tbsp Cornflour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Soda Bicarbonate
1/4 tsp Cardamon pwd
1/4 Cup butter milk
2 tbsp Milk
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Grease the tin or the molds and keep it aside.
- Sieve refined flour + cornflour + baking powder + Soda bicarb+ green cardamon powder and keep it aside.
- Take butter and powdered sugar in a bowl and cream together with a wooden spoon till its light.
- Sieve milk powder into the bowl and continue to mix.
- Add mava and again mix well.
- Now add the above sieved ingredients into it and mix well.
- Add buttermilk to correct the consistency. If the batter is still thick then add little milk and mix. Cut and fold.
- Pour the batter into the greased molds / tin. Place it in a pre-heated oven and bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven let it cool completely.