18 January, 2015
Eggless Mava Cake
Comments : 1 Posted in : Cake and Pastry, Mava or Mawa, Recipes on by : Rita Tags: cakes
- Take butter and sugar in a bowl or pan.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add mava
- Mix the crumbled mava with the creamed butter & sugar mixture.
- Next sieve the flour with baking soda and baking powder directly into the bowl.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Add milk and cream.
- Fold everything till the flour, milk and cream are incorporated well in the cake batter.
- Pour the batter in a greased or lined round pan of 7 to 8 inches or in cupcake liners or pans.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 45 to 1 hour till the cake/cupcake is completely done.