8 May, 2013
Quickie Mithai KulfiComments : 1 Posted in : Dessert, Icecream, Milk, Recipes, Vegetarian on by : Rita
This serving is for 7 Kulfi moulds.
- 4 Gulab Jamuns
- 4 Kaju Katlis
- 4 Kalakands
- 4 Kaju Rolls
- Blend all mithai with milk in blender
- Boil full cup milk till the quantity reduces to half.
- Cool for 5 minutes
- Empty all the blended ingredients in the mixing bowl and add the boiled milk.
- Mix well.
- Take the kulfi moulds and fill, on the top add few strands of saffron and put in the freezer.
- Kulfi is ready after 12 hours (tip make kulfi overnight for next day)