16 June, 2015
Comments : 2 Posted in : A Recipe of ParsiCuisine.com, Meats, Potato, Recipes on by : Rita Tags: Recipes
For Father’s Day.
- 2 lb mince, mutton or beef
- 2 large onions, sliced
- tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ketchup, Worcester sauce
- 4 green chilies, slit
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 3 raw mangoes, in season optional
- Fry the sliced onions golden brown.
- Add in all the spices except for the cumin seed. Cook gently for a
- while, and then add the mince, stirring and mixing with the Masala.
- Add the chopped coriander, tomatoes, slit chilies and some ketchup and sliced mangoes.
- Cover and let it cook, in the oven, 350 degrees for approx half an hour or till done.
- Add cumin seed, a little sugar and Worcester sauce.
- Serve with hot Rotli or buttered Naan.
- Serve with diced fried potatoes or cook the mince with diced potatoes and green peas.
- Serve with Sali sprinkled on top.
- Break whole eggs on top and cook till eggs are set.
- Beat 5 eggs and spread over cooked kheemo, cook till set.