9 February, 2015
Madhunashini vati for Diabetes
Madhunashini vati is well known for its properties of suppression of glucose absorption and reduces the sensation of sweetness in foods – effects of which are important for individuals who want to reduce blood sugar levels or lose weight. This Ayurveda medicine works particularly by regulating the levels of sugar or glucose in the body.
- It activates the pancreas and helps it secrete a balanced quantity of insulin, through which extra glucose gets converted into glycogen.
- It removes irritation and weakness from the body. It also increases the capacity of the brain by making it stronger.
- It cures the numbing sensation in hands and feet. It also makes the nervous system very strong.
- Complications due to diabetes including weakness, exhaustion and fatigue are removed.
Protects the patient from thirst, frequent urination, weight loss, blurred vision, and also infections in the skin, urethra, and gums. It strengthens the overall immune system and promotes health and self confidence.
- Have your food in small potions many times a day instead of eating a full meal at once. This will boost your metabolism and sugar / fat / calorie burning will be faster.
- Always do morning walks on green grass bare feet, preferably early in the morning. Walk at least 2 – 3 km daily.
- Consumption of Amla – Aloev era juice mixed together will be also beneficial. Amla is a good supplement for Eye Disorders or to prevent Diabetes ill effect on eyes.
- Karela / Jamun juice is also good for diabetic patients.
- Drink at least 7 – 8 liters of water daily to flush out toxins. This will keep your liver and kidneys healthy.
- Do not eat after 8 PM in any case so that your body has enough time to digest food beforesleeping.
Key ingredients of Madhunashini vati
- Holarrhenna antidysenterica
- Azadirachta indica
- Swertia chirata
- Giloy / Tinospora cordifolia
- Gymmema sylvestre
- Ashwagandha / Withania somnifera
- Trigonella foenum graecum
- Tribulus terrestris
- Salacia chinensis
- Aegle marmelos
- Terminalia belerica
- Adhatoda vasica
- Emblica officinalis / Amla
- Ficus bengalensis
- Curcuma zedoaria
- Curcuma longa
- Centratherum anthelminticum
- Acacia arabica
- Picrorhiza kurroa
- Asphaltum / Shilajit
- Strychnos nux-vomica
- Syzygium cuminii
Benefits of Divya Madhunahini Vati
- It controls diabetes and very help in its management.
- It prevents Diabetes side effects on body.
- It controls all types of diabetes.
- It is also useful for people who are taking insulin. They can slowly reduce the dosage of insulin after long administration of Madhunashini vati. Advice from the doctors is always necessary.
- It is good for maintaining healthy metabolism for diabetes patients.
- It is purely natural and Ayurvedic.
- It has no side effects and can be consumed for longer duration.