Batenura Moscato + Fruits: Lychee, Oranges, Apples, Strawberry + Gripe Water = Meheran Punch.
Recipe by Pouru Hirjibehedin
Gripe water recipe
(makes 3 cups, and this grip water isexcellent for giving to babies for colic)
Boil together 3 cups of water + 1/4 tsp fresh ginger + pinch of cardamom + 1/4 tsp fennel seeds.
To this Gripe water add some Bartenura Moscato wine (50:50 mix of the gripe water & wine)
Now add these fruits, be creative with cutting the fruit, have fun! I get good fruits fresh from whole foods.
- 1 cup of orange juice, freshly squeezed
- Slices of one orange, half honey crisp apple and strawberries
- Make 2 trays of ice cubes using lychee juice.
- Add to the above mixture just about 15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint in the middle.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve in tall glasses with swizzle sticks / stirrer.
NOTE: All measures are approx, taste as you go along. Other fruits can be used.
SWIZZLE STICKS FOR COCKTAILS DRINK STIRRERS GLASS SWIZZLE STICK STIR ROD DRINK STIRRERS FOR COCKTAILS BEVERAGE STIRRERS (ASSORTED)