~ Murgh Malai Lazeez ~
If you are a fanatic for soft and juicy chicken, Trust me with this one, it is going to end all your google searches for that Miyanji chicken!
- Cut, slit and marinated the chicken in salt, lemon juice and olive oil (1 tsp) for about 30 minutes.
- Prepared the marinade with low-fat yogurt, a low fat cube (triangle) of soft cheese, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, to rub the bird inside out, and well enough.
- Keep out for 2 hours and then placed in fridge overnight.
- Heat a non-stick pan, place the chicken in it and fill the gaps with large potato wedges, sprinkle some salt and about 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Cook each side of the chicken pieces for about 15-18 minutes, not letting it turn brown. Ensure it is not on top heat, but let the pan remain covered all the while except when turning them over.
- The potatoes cook in the chicken juices and the steam generated and the chicken gets the colored patches due to the cheese caramelizing and gives a unique taste.
- Serve hot by itself, its succulent to the core !!!