9 September, 2012
Pav Bhaji (Amdavadi)
Posted in : Bread, Recipes, Side Dish, Snack, Tomato, Vegetable, Vegetarian on by : Rita
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 Potatoes boiled and cubed
- 1 cup Cauliflower boiled
- 1 cup Green Peas boiled
- 1 capsicum
- 2 onions
- Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Tandoori masala
- 1 tsp Chilly powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tbl spoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Water
- 4 Buns (Bread/PAV)
- Chop boiled potato into small pieces.
- Chop tomato, onions and capsicum into small size.
- Heat the oil in kadhai, add chopped onions.
- When onion turns pinkish add ginger and garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes
- Add chopped potatoes and fry.
- Add chopped tomato and capsicum and fry them.
- Add tandoori masala (Everest is best, for flavor and awesome taste), chilly powder, turmeric, salt as per taste
- Add 1 cup water and make it dry or keep gravy as per your requirement.
- Garnish it with Coriander and use lime juice (optional). Take out in a serving dish.
- Cut the bread buns into half (horizontally).
- In a new pan, put butter in it and grill your Pavs/Breads light golden brown.
- Serve hot.