Pickled Cranberry Apple Sauce
For the pickled cranberries:
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup salt
- Combine Cranberries, White Vinegar and salt in a glass bottle.
- Cover and pickle for a week.
For the sauce:
- 14 oz Jellied Cranberry Sauce from Ocean Spray
- 1 cup chopped Apples
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- In a non stick pan add the pickled cranberries and chopped apples, sugar and Jellied Cranberry sauce.
- Boil for about 15 minutes till thick.
- Serve hot.
Goes well with Roast Turkey, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Stuffing.