25 November, 2013
Rich Rabri (from cookbook)
Comments : 1 Posted in : Dessert, Milk, Recipes on by : Rita
Great for nursing mothers, calcium rich.
- 1 cup Whole Milk Ricotta cheese or Rabri Mix Packet
- 1/2 cup (or more, if you like it sweeter) sweetened condensed milk
- Few crushed cardamom, saffron strands and slivered almonds to taste
- Whole milk or cream (optional)
- In a non-stick pan mix the ricotta cheese and condensed milk to desired sweetness. If you would like the consistency to be more ‘runny’, without adding more sweetness, add plain whole milk or cream, little by little. Boil on low heat till it comes to a full boil.
- Mix in some crushed cardamom, and garnish with almonds, saffron and cardamom.
- Chill and serve as dessert or enjoy a warm cup in the winter season.