Shrimp Masala Curry
• 1 cup de-veined and shelled Shrimp/Prawns
• 1 chopped Onion
• 1 chopped Tomato
• 1 cup curd
• lemon juice
• chilly powder
• Ginger and Garlic paste
• Salt, Oil and water
1. Clean Shrimp/Prawns, de-vein and wash in cold water.
2. Marinate Prawns with curd, Turmeric, chilly powder, lemon juice for an hour (overnight is better).
3. Heat Oil, fry Onion and then add Ginger-Garlic paste followed by chopped Tomato.
4. Add Salt, chilly powder, Turmeric and toss well.
5. Add marinated mixture of curd and Prawns and stir nicely.
6. Add 1 cup of water and put it on medium heat till Shrimp/Prawns look ready.