- 1/2 Kilo Or 3 Cups Urad Daal
- 4 Cups Sweet Dahi (yogurt + sugar to cover dahi wadas and taste, mitthu dahi recipe)
- Oil for frying
- Water to soak wadas
- 1 tsp each red chilli powder and jeera(cumin)powder
- Imli(tamarind) chutney (recipe coming soon)
- Soak urad daal overnight.
- Grind in the morning.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Make balls and deep fry.
- Put these wadas in a vessel containing water with salt for 5-7 mins.
- Squeeze out the water and arrange in a dish.
- Pour sweetened dahi over it.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, zeera powder & imli chutney.
- Dahi wadas are ready to serve.