10 September, 2012
SPANISH OMLETTEComments : 3 Posted in : Eggs, Recipes on by : Rita
- 7 eggs
- 2 onions – finely chopped
- 5-6 potatoes – finely chopped
- 3 tbs coriander leaves – chopped
- 3-4 green chillies – chopped
- 2-3 slices of cheese
- 6-7 tbsp oil
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and lightly brown the onions till they become light brown in color. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and saute the potatoes.
- Add salt and fry till they turn brown.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper, coriander leaves, onions, green chilies, cheese and fried potatoes. Mix well.
- Take another pan and heat oil.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cover and cook for sometime on low flame till set.
- Gently flip it and cook the other side well.
- Serve hot.