- 6 Bananas (The bananas should be only just ripe, and still firm. )
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Onion chopped fine
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 tsp chopped coriander (Kothmir)
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- Salt, Oil and Turmeric to taste
- Chop an onion and sauté in oil a skillet (deep frying pan) along with some chopped green chillies, to taste.
- Add some chopped garlic and chopped fresh ginger and when the onion is slightly golden, add half a teaspoon of haldi, a chopped medium sized tomato, some chopped coriander leaves and approximately six medium bananas cut into medium thick slices, and a sprinkle of salt.
- Mix well, but carefully, so as not to end up with a complete mush.
- After a minute or two, flatten the top and make four indentations in the surface and gently break four eggs into the hollows. Alternately, you can beat the eggs together and pour them over the top.
- Cover the pan and turn the heat down quite low, and cook until the eggs are only just set.