- 1 bowl of finely Chopped mix veggies like Carrots, Cabbage Capsicum and Spring onions
- 2 tea spoons of maida (white flour)
- 2 teaspoons of cornflour.
- ½ teaspoon soya sauce
- ½ chopped green chilly(as per ur choice)
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste (be careful, sauce already has the salt
- Mix all the above ingredients with little water in bowl .
- Make small balls out of it and deep fry. Remove them.
- Then take another bowl, add raw shredded cabbage, carrots, chopped spring onions, fried noodles, then add fried veggie balls and add 2 teaspoon of Ching’s Schezwan Chutney, ½ spoon of soya sauce n mix well
- Remove in a plate and serve.