For The Roties:
1/4 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
1 tsp oil
salt to taste
2 boiled potatoes (mashed)
2 Onions (cut into half circle shape)
1 tomato (chopped)
1 capsicum (chopped)
soya sauce ( 1 tbl spoon)
black paper, chat masala
MethodFor The Roties:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft and pliable dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out them,
- Heat a tava (griddle) and cook each roti lightly on a medium flame and keep aside.
For the stuffing:
- Aloo tikki
Heat 2 tbl spoon oil in kadahi and add ginger-garlic paste.
- Fry for 2 mins, then add mashed potatoes, chopped tomato and capsicum, add half of the onion (half of the onion we need at the time of serving)
- Add chilly powder, salt, black paper and make a good mixture, make tikkies of equal shapes and keep them aside. Part 1 is completed.
1 packet noodles, maggi noodles are used in this recipe, however click here to see warning on using Nestle Maggi Products
- Boil noodles in hot water and add schezwan sauce and soya sauce (DON’T ADD MAGGI MASALA) Part 2 is completed.
HOW TO SERVE
- Take one roti and apply schezwan sauce on it then put one aloo tikki and spread in middle part of roti in finger shape.
- Put the boiled and drained noodles on it and some onions,
- Garnish with chesse and roll the tikki (fold and cover)
- Enjoy !