Happy Diwali and a very prosperous New Year.
Play a trivia game with kids and family this Diwali 🙂
Trivia game questions: (answers below)
- What is Hanuman’s mother’s name?
- Which Hindu month Diwali is observed on?
- What does the Sikh community call Diwali?
- Who killed Narakasura?
- What type of oil is traditionally used to light lamps?
- In Diwali celebrations what is celebrated on last days?
- In which country the Festival of Light is known as Lin Kriyongh?
- For how many days Diwali is celebrated according to lunar Hindu calendar?
- Which country celebrates the lantern Festival of Lights?
- Playing cards during Diwali is part of celebrations in which Indian metropolis?
- Name the sweet made during Diwali?
- Sita’s three sisters and their husbands – name them?
- Bandichhorh diwas.
- Lord Krishna
- Yama Dwitiya. Bhaiduj.
- 5 days
- Urmila married to Lakshman. Mandavi to Bharat. Shrutkirti to Shatrughan.