Welcome to the Parsi way of cooking. You will find the indian food cooked by the parsis to be very tasty. A little Sour, a little Sweet. Like we say in gujarati Khattoo Mitthoo.
- Vegetables, Meats, Eggs and Dairy products are the foundation of the parsi diet.
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves, Cardamon, Rosewater, and Vanilla flavor the food and remind us of the sweetness of life.
- Curry Powder, Ginger, Garlic, add the zest to the palate.
Our Motto is “Good Food leads to Good Health, which in turn gives you a Good Life”
It is well known that Turmeric, Ginger, Garlic, Cumin, Saffron, cinnamon have health benefits. Do not be afraid to add a pinch here and there. Happy cooking and stay healthy!
- Here are free recipes for you, I hope you enjoy making the dish.
- Our Cookbooks are published and printed with pride in America. Now available exclusively for purchase directly from here.
- Made to order FRESH Delicacies
Bon Appetit !