Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups nuts
- 20 pitted dates
- 3/4 cup dried, unsweetened coconut
- 2-3 teaspoons coconut oil *
- Place your nuts in a food processor and run it until you get a pretty fine texture. It’ll take about a minute.
- Add your dates, coconut, and 2 teaspoons of the coconut oil and pulse until combined. You want it to be a consistency that will stick together, so if you think you need more “glue” add the 3rd teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Put the mixture out into an 8×8 pan and spread it out evenly. Place it in the fridge to harden up a little and then cut into bars or squares.
Store in the fridge and enjoy as a nice healthy snack!