- 1 tender, medium chicken cut into 8 pieces
Grind to masala paste:
- 6 cloves garlic peeled
- 3 cm piece of fresh ginger root
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 5 to 10 green chilies
- 1 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 small onion, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 desert spoon olive or salad oil.
- 1 slightly heaped teaspoon flour
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs.
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil or ghee for frying.
- Remove sections of bones from breast pieces of chicken.
With a sharp knife and with quick strong strokes cut into the flesh of each piece of chicken. The Flesh should be slightly broken up but not cut right through.
- Mix Worcestershire Sauce, salad oil, salt and flour into masala paste.
Coat each piece of chicken with the masala paste and allow chicken marinate 8 to 9 hours. ( If chicken is not very tender boil it before applying masala paste.)
- Pour oil or ghee in a deep frying pan up to a depth of 3 cm. And heat to medium hot.
- While oil is heating, separate the eggs. Beat egg whites till frothy, then blend in egg yolks.
- Coat each piece of chicken with bread crumbs, dip in beaten eggs and fry on a slow fire. Turn when one side is cooked and continue cooking till chicken is tender.
To Reheat : Microwave Chicken Farcha for 20 minutes, covered with paper towels or with a Collapsible Microwave Cover