Sitaphal is also known as “Sugar Apple” or “Custard Apple”
has a typical buttery, delicate flavor.
Sitaphal pulp – 1 1/2 cup
China grass – 1 packet
Water – 1 cup
Cream cheese – 500 grams
Powdered sugar – 3/4 cup
Fresh cream – 1 cup
Almond – Finely chopped, to garnish
Pistachios – Finely chopped, to garnish
Walnuts – Finely chopped, to garnish
1. Cut china grass into small pieces.
2. Boil water in a vessel & allow china grass to dissolve in it over low heat.
3. Continue stirring till dissolves completely. Allow to cool.
4. In another large bowl, place the cream cheese, china grass & powdered sugar; and beat with an electric blender till smooth.
5. Fold in the fresh cream & sitaphal (Pudding Recipe) pulp.
6. Blend again.
7. Pour the entire mixture into pudding cups & set in refrigerator.
8. Garnish & serve chilled.
At Parsi Cuisine (ParsiCuisine.com), our goal is to make Parsi Cuisine popular. This is a part of that effort. Please feel free to forward to Parsi food fans. Appreciate if you mention with link to site. (Hint - use social media buttons)