Sitaphal is also known as “Sugar Apple” or “Custard Apple”
has a typical buttery, delicate flavor.
Sitaphal pulp – 1 1/2 cup
China grass – 1 packet
Water – 1 cup
Cream cheese – 500 grams
Powdered sugar – 3/4 cup
Fresh cream – 1 cup
Almond – Finely chopped, to garnish
Pistachios – Finely chopped, to garnish
Walnuts – Finely chopped, to garnish
1. Cut china grass into small pieces.
2. Boil water in a vessel & allow china grass to dissolve in it over low heat.
3. Continue stirring till dissolves completely. Allow to cool.
4. In another large bowl, place the cream cheese, china grass & powdered sugar; and beat with an electric blender till smooth.
5. Fold in the fresh cream & sitaphal (Pudding Recipe) pulp.
6. Blend again.
7. Pour the entire mixture into pudding cups & set in refrigerator.
8. Garnish & serve chilled.
We hope you enjoyed visiting this site. Over 500 Recipes and News are free here. Printed Cookbooks and Ebooks are available on Amazon.com. Rita Kapadia's cookbook "Parsi Cuisine Manna of the 21st Century" and other affordable small books.