It is spicy, it is creamy and it is loaded with nutrients. This thandai recipe is decadence overload. It is made with the divine mixture of almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, watermelon seeds, poppy seeds, green cardamoms, cinnamon and cumin boiled in milk. The chilled beverage is an answer to all your cravings. It is also very nutritious.
- 2 tsp Almonds
- 3 tsp Cashew Nuts
- 3 tsp Pistachios
- 3 tsp Watermelon seeds
- 3 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 3 tsp Green Cardamom
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 Cup Milk (as needed)
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar (optional, please adjust to your taste and health needs)
- Fresh green Coriander Petals
- Take Almonds, Cashew nuts, Pistachios, Watermelon seeds, Poppy Seeds, Green cardamoms, Cinnamon and cumin in a bowl together.
- Grind all the ingredients in to a powder.
- Take a pan and pour milk in to it. Make it boil.
- Add sugar to the boiled milk.
- Stir the sugar and add the powdered mixture to the milk.
- Mix it well and let it come to boil.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Pour it in the glass.
- Garnish with roasted cumin almond, and coriander petals.
- Serve chilled.
Make sure to completely cool down the thandai before serving.
This recipe is for one serving, increase the quantity of the ingredients of spices, milk and nuts according to serving.