Very old parsi dish made during the British Raj.
- 250 gms flour
- 500 whole milk
- 4 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsps butter
- 4 eggs whole
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder n mixed herbs
- 12 sausages
- 2 med onions sliced
- 1 apple (granny smith)
1. Pass the flour through a sieve and add salt, herb powder and garlic powder.
2. In a separate bowl add 4 eggs, beat 1 egg white and add
- Add milk into the eggs.
- In flour, add milk mixture in hole.
- In a baking muffin bowl, spray olive oil .
- Fry/Grill the sausages but don’t overcook them.
- When done place on the tray in the muffing pan then pour the batter.
- Bake 200 degrees C till cooked.
- Fry onions in butter till they caramelize.
- In another pan, add butter, add granny smith apples and water and stew down 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add in caster sugar and remove from heat.
- Check the baked toad-in-a-hole, remove and pour the onions and then the apple sauce over it.