So many people wanted me to make chicken cutlets and mail them within USA. However meats can spoil easily, we do not want to take the risk.
Here ia a VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE THE CHICKEN CUTLETS. We hope you can make your own! :))
by Rita Jamshed Kapadia
Makes 18 approx based on the size
- 1 lb ground chicken mince
- 4 Cups boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh, washed, finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh, washed, finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 4 Green peppers finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 cup of plain breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- Oil as needed
- Mix all of above ingredients ( follow video for best results)
- Make flat round cutlets about 1/4 inch thick and roll in breadcrumbs
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour
- Beat eggs till frothy
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat
- Did the breaded cutlets into egg and immediately put in the pan to fry
- Make sure the cutlets have space between them for best results
- Spoon hot oil on top, and then check for color.
- Fry golden brown on one side, flip and repeat.
- Drain on paper towel and serve hot
- Cutlets will keep for 4 days in refrigerator. You can freeze them wrapped individually in foil and keep for 2 months.
To make the Cutlets Lacy, dip last in egg and be generous with the egg. Spoon more egg froth on top at last moment to make the frills.
Serve with Tomato Gravy (recipe HERE), Ketchup or Sriracha Sauce