Grilled Tandoori Chicken
- 8 to 10 Kashmiri Red dry chillies
- 10 to 15 leaves of Phuduna(mint)
- Fresh Coriander leaves (dhanya)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Lime
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 5 to 6 Cashews
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 full green chillies
- Garnish – lime slices, raw sliced onions and fresh coriander (optional)
- Mix all of above ingredients and grind in a blender till you get a fine paste.
- Add freshly grated 1/2 tsp Black pepper on the chicken after applying the paste.
- Let it marinate for 6 to 7 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill or indoor oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken on a foil (Tip – oil the foil to avoid from sticking)
- Grill or bake for 45 minutes or till done. Chicken should be tender and not pink from inside.
- Serve hot as shown on a sizzler tray with lime slices, raw sliced onions and fresh coriander on top.