3 Onions finely chopped
2 lbs Prawns or Shrimp
3 Green chilles finely chopped
2 tsp Garlic finely minced
1 bunch Kotmir ( coriander leaves)
1 tsp Haldi ( tumeric) powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tsp dhanya powder
2 inch piece of Jaggery
5 Tomatoes finely chopped
1 tsp Salt
1. Marinate the prawns with salt and haldi. Keep it aside.
- Now in a pan add oil when hot add jeera seeds. Bring to a crackle and add onions, garlic and fry till little brown.
- Now add jaggery and green chillies. when the jaggery melts add tomatoes.
- Suate and make it all soft, then add red chili powder, haldi, dhanya and salt.. When the masala is cooked well add the prawns
- If you wish, add water but its not needed.
- When prawns are cooked garnish with coriander leaves.
Shrimp Patio is ready.
Serve with Dhan dar.
Products from Amazon.com