- 1 lb.Salmon Fillets or any other fish. Sukka boomla can be used as well.
- 5 large Onions chopped fine.
- 2 green Chilies chopped fine.
- 3 Tomatoes pureed.
Grind to a fine paste using red Vinegar
- 5 dry Kashmir Chilies
- 2 teaspoon Jeera and 10 cloves of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- 1 tsp. red Kashmir Chili powder
- a lump of Jaggery(gor)
- fresh Coriander for garnish
- Heat Oil, add a few Curry leaves and 2 cloves of chopped Garlic, add Onions and fry until Onion is golden brown.
- Next add the ground Masala and fry further.
- Add a dash of water to soften the mixture, add Tomato puree and all the dry Masala.
- When the Oil begins to separate, add the Salmon Fillets and the Coriander.
- Simmer on a low flame for 5 minutes, add Salt, Jaggery
- Now taste to see if the balance of Vinegar, spice and sweetness is correct.