13 March, 2015
Popular recipe of Parsi Cuisine Parsi Patra ni Maachi Chutney and Salmon with a new twist
Popular recipe of the Parsi Cuisine – Parsi Patra ni Maachi Chutney & Salmon with a new twist.
- 6 – 8 Salmon Fillets
- 2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Salt
- Olive Oil as needed
- Baking Dish
- Prepared Creamy Coconut Chutney ( recipe link – creamy coconut chutney)
Method – Assemble the Baked Salmon Dish:
- Spread Olive oil in a baking dish.
- Mix turmeric, red pepper and salt over 4 salmon fillets.
- Spread a thick layer of chutney in the baking dish.
- Place the salmon fillets on this chutney.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon fillets.
- Spread more chutney on top.
- Bake on 350 degress F for 25 minutes or until done.
- Layer the prepared chutney with marinated salmon
This chutney may be used on Patra ni Maachi, Salmon Baked Fish, Sandwiches, Potato Pattice and as a condiment.
See complete process in video at The Parsi Cuisine YouTube Channel