- Take a non stick pan and add mango puree aamras and sugar and give a good boil by continuously stirring for about 10 minutes
- Add desiccated coconut and mix well n keep stirring
- Add the dry fruits powder and cardamom powder and mix
- Add the milk powder and mix properly
- Add ghee and keep stirring till the mixture is soft and starts leaving the sides
- Empty the mixture in a greased tray and spread evenly n garnish with raisins and chironji and refrigerate for few hours
- Cut into desired shape (diamonds make the best display) and size.